Investigation and diagnosis of concrete structures
We investigate and diagnose damage and deterioration phenomena such as cracks that occur in concrete by combining various methods according to the situation.
- Visual inspection of appearance
- Crack depth measurement
- Concrete member thickness survey
- Concrete internal exploration (ultrasonic test)
- Concrete internal exploration (impact elastic wave test)
- Internal exploration of concrete (ultrasonic tomography)
- Buried object exploration (rebar exploration)
- Compressive strength test
- Neutralization test
- Chipping survey
- Chloride content analysis
Using electromagnetic wave radar, etc., we will investigate the position of buried objects in the ground and the presence or absence of cavities.
- Ground penetrating radar exploration
- Exploration of buried objects (electromagnetic induction method)
- Cavity survey
Structures other than concrete and we also conduct leak investigations and drone investigations.
- Periodic inspection work for bridges, tunnels, water facilities, buildings, etc.
- Tension test of tiles / coatings and post-installed anchors
- Sewerage deterioration survey
- Tunnel lining concrete survey
- Fire investigation
- Wood deterioration survey
- Leakage investigation
There is work that only we can do.
Please feel free to contact us for survey requests and consultations.
First of all, from the free consultation, the professional will answer politely.