Ikeda Structure Survey Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") establishes and implements the following policies regarding personal information handled in business, and strives to gain the trust and social credibility of customers.
- Acquisition of personal information
- When we acquire personal information, we will clarify the purpose of use and acquire it by fair and appropriate means.
- Use of personal information
- We will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition and as long as it is necessary for the performance of business.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
- We will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
In addition, when outsourcing the processing of customer’s personal information, we will conclude the necessary contract and manage and supervise it appropriately.
- When the consent of the customer is obtained in advance
- When required by law
- When disclosing to outsourced companies to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- Security management of personal information
- We will endeavor to prevent the leakage, loss, damage, etc. of the personal information we have entrusted to us, take necessary and appropriate safety management, and strive to improve it.
- Procedures such as disclosure
- Procedures for disclosure, etc.If there is a request for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of the customer’s personal information held by the Company, we will respond within a reasonable range in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
- Legal compliance
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and related laws and guidelines regarding the handling of personal information.
- Continuous improvement such as company regulations
- Regarding the protection of personal information, we will maintain internal regulations and strive to continuously improve it as necessary.